If you are a TCOLE certified instructor, and have an interest in working with the FRIDAY and/or ADAPT training programs, you can apply at any time. The instructor selection process for both the FRIDAY (Focus on Reducing Impaired Driving Among Youth) training program and the ADAPT (Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Training) program will begin 10/1/16.
Candidates should have knowledge of and interest in:
· The dynamics of underage drinking and substance usage
· Handling underage impaired drivers
· Improving law enforcement's response to these issues
· Coalition experience preferred
· Campus experience for ADAPT instructors only
For questions or additional information on the FRIDAY and ADAPT programs, please contact us at email@example.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications available at:
ADAPT for School Resource Officers: http://www.texasadapt.org/instructors/adapt-SRO-instructor-application.aspx
Application Deadline: November 11, 2016